Regulatory Affairs Manager
NO DAY WITHOUT TRACFIN
NO UNHAPPY REGULATORS
SIMPLY MAKING SURE WE HAVE A SOLID BASE IN FRANCE
This is you
- you’re as diplomatic as an ambassador, bunq style.
- you’ll be located in Paris but keen to visit Amsterdam as well.
- you take ownership over regulatory requirements and have 3+ years experience in the regulatory field in France.
- you’re good at working independently and collaborating with people without seeing them on a day to day basis.
- you know how TRACFIN operates and speak French and English fluently.
This is how you'll contribute
- being the go-to person for our branch in France.
- making our AML monitoring compliant with French rules and owning our relationship with TRACFIN on a day to day basis.
- making sure bunq is compliant with other local (French) regulatory requirements like KYC and Consumer Protection.
- improving the way we do Compliance Operations across markets and locations.
This is us
- changing the world of finance and banking, being part of a dedicated, international team making the bank of The Free what it is: the de facto innovator in Fintech.
- a supporter of your learning, growth and fitness with a personal development budget.
- a possibility to travel to our Dutch offices on a regular base.
- everyday we have fun, do good and work hard. Feel free to add a gif to your graph.