Customer Support Guide - Sofia
NO UNHAPPY USERS
SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT BUNQ WITH FRIENDS… EH USERS.
This is you
- you see coworkers and users like your chosen family.
- you are fluent in English and can clearly write/understand either German, Spanish, Italian, French or Dutch.
- working full-time is your vibe, and you give 100% whenever you're called to action.
- you're located in Sofia and know how to get shit done, Bulgarian style.
This is how you'll contribute
- use the written word, emojis and gifs to make our users happy.
- via online chat and email, you listen, investigate and pinpoint the source of the problem and fix it.
- work in an international environment by coordinating with 2nd line support at bunq HQ.
- join the bunq family.
This is us
- changing the world of finance and banking, being part of a dedicated, international team that makes the Bank Of The Free what it is: the de facto innovator in Fintech.
- offering you a full-time permanent contract.
- creating an awesome work environment with awesome people for our new office in Sofia.
- we have fun, do good and work hard. Feel free to add a gif to your graph.